How to upload and attach an image-file (or text-file) from your local computer or phone to your post.
Attachments allow users to upload files and attach them to their post and are controlled by a set of restrictions, namely file size and file type.
Start a new post (or reply to another) and upload a file in a supported compressed image-format up to 350 KB in size by clicking the "Upload attachment" tab underneath the "Preview/Post Message" buttons.
- Maximum number of attachments per post: 3
- Maximum number of attachments per pm: 2
- Maximum size of image attachments: 1280*1024
1) To add an attachment, find the UPLOAD ATTACHMENT section of the posting page and click the BROWSE button.
2) A comment may be placed in the FILE COMMENT text box.
3) Clicking ADD THE FILE will upload and attach the file to the post.
this image was placed inline and is movable
4) Your attachment is now added below the post area and in "Posted attachments section"!
5) Attachments can be displayed within the post text by clicking the PLACE INLINE button for the desired attachment. When an attachment is placed inline, text similar to a BBCode is inserted into the post text so that it may be moved. If an attachment is not placed inline, it will be displayed at the end of the post. (like the second image in this example-post!)
6) To upload multiple files, repeat the process.
7) To delete an attachment, find the POSTED ATTACHMENTS section of the posting page and click the DELETE FILE button for the desired attachment.
Now you can preview or submit your post!
The following image was NOT placed inline and is displayed at the end of the post: